Assistant Accountant bij TrustmooreTopvacature
You’re a highly motivated and proactive individual, always ten steps ahead of the rest. You’re a strong team player, and willing to go through walls to get the job done. You have a flexible approach to work, strong attention to detail and accuracy. As Assistant Accountant you are part of the Finance Team and will assist with the reporting to the Group CFO who is located in Curacao. You optimally support the company’s operation by taking care of all finance related tasks, which demand specific accounting knowledge.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Process Bank Statements, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll
• Responsible for account reconciliations, journal entries, intercompany transactions
• Ensure payment of vendor invoices within payment terms
• Prepare and file monthly VAT return
• Support month-end close and quarterly and year-end management and financial reporting
• Assist with the preparation of statutory financial statements, budget and cash-flow forecast and annual audit file preparation
• Under limited supervision coordinate monthly billing process
• Generate aging report and monitor debtor collection
• Monitor time registration and chase employees with back log
• Assist in miscellaneous accounting tasks internally and for for client companies
• Has a HEAO - degree in Business Economics, Business Administration or similar;
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience;
• Proficient with Excel - large spreadsheets, pivot tables, sorting, reporting;
• Fluent in Dutch and English;
Trustmoore offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced and international working environment where entrepreneurial spirit and fun are two of the core values. We offer a competitive salary and (international) career opportunities.
At Trustmoore, we provide management, administrative, fund and structured finance services in different jurisdictions for institutional, fund, corporate and private clients.
We focus on optimizing or rationalizing international corporate group structures, assisting start- and scale-ups and supporting alternative investment funds, as well as executing asset protection and estate planning strategies and wealth compliance and asset control.