Financial Account Manager bij Trustmoore
The Financial Account Manager (FAM) works closely with the Financial Account Managers and Legal Account Managers in order to continuously exceed our clients’ expectations. The FAM will be responsible for managing the financial activities concerning a diverse client portfolio and oversee a wide range of administrative and financial responsibilities of a rapidly growing portfolio of client companies. The FAM is expected to continuously develop both personally as well as professionally and deliver added value to the financial discipline within Trustmoore and contribute to the further growth of our office.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Set-up and maintain financial administrations, databases and other reporting systems;
• Prepare periodic financial reports, budgets and cash flow statements;
• Cash management including management of bank accounts and payment instructions;
• Prepare statutory financial reports as well as client-specific reports;
• Prepare and file VAT and other tax returns;
• Maintain an organized planning of work to ensure timely and accurate filing of administrative records;
• Maintain close contact with auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other external parties in order to obtain the required information for reporting purposes;
• Preparing and analyzing of monthly, quarterly and annual figures;
• Preparing budget and cash-flow forecasts;
• Assisting with Employer´s annual audit figures;
• Monitoring Employer’s time registration system;
• Creating productivity reports for Employer’s management.
For the above-mentioned position, the ideal candidate:
• Must be able to independently prepare financial statements;
• Have a Bachelor/ Masters in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent;
• Have a mnimum of 5 years relevant work experience;
• Have knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (Dutch GAAP);
• Have an entrepreneurial business focus and problem-solving attitude;
• Is self-motivated and able to work independently and as a part of a team.
We are looking for a colleague with a professional, hands-on and independent work mentality, excellent communication and social skills, that is fluent in both Dutch and English (both orally and in writing). Furthermore, work experience in the fiduciary/corporate services sector is deemed an advantage.
Trustmoore offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced and international working environment where entrepreneurial spirit and fun are two of the core values. We offer a competitive salary and (international) career opportunities.
At Trustmoore, we provide management, administrative, fund and structured finance services in different jurisdictions for institutional, fund, corporate and private clients.
We focus on optimizing or rationalizing international corporate group structures, assisting start- and scale-ups and supporting alternative investment funds, as well as executing asset protection and estate planning strategies and wealth compliance and asset control.