For our rapidly expanding Amsterdam office we are currently looking for a qualified and enthusiastic Junior Legal Account Manager (40h/w).
- Responsible for keeping a client portfolio of various types of clients in good legal standing;
- Drafting and reviewing legal documentation of a general civil- and corporate law nature (such as boardand shareholder’s resolutions, loan agreements, and contracts);
- Coordinate and assist with the incorporation, maintenance, and/or dissolution of companies;
- Working with potential clients on the client acceptance file and compliance procedure;
- Building and fostering strong relationships with (inter)national clients;
- General communication / coordination with clients, advisors, and authorities;
- Administrative handling of various legal and financial documents;
- Taking minutes of board / client meetings;
- Involvement in business development activities;
- Various ad hoc activities.
• University Degree in Law;
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing;
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Ability to work on multiple issues, change priorities and organise workload;
• Quality focused, business-minded with ability to deliver excellent service to our clients;
• You are a driven self-starter with a proactive approach to develop business relationships at all levels in a client-oriented environment;
• Willingness to develop your professional skills in an international environment.
We are looking for a colleague with a professional, hands-on and independent work mentality, excellent communication and social skills in both Dutch and English (orally and in writing). Furthermore, work experience in the fiduciary/corporate services sector is deemed an advantage.
Trustmoore offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced and international working environment where entrepreneurial spirit and fun are two of the core values. We offer a competitive salary and (international) career opportunities.
Trustmoore is a privately owned corporate services provider that offers management, administrative and corporate services in various jurisdictions to a variety of corporate, institutional, fund and private clients.
We provide tailored, client-focused high quality services in the following locations: Curaçao, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Malta, Singapore, Gibraltar, and Dubai (offices), Colombia and San Francisco (representative offices), Cyprus, Hong Kong and Sint Maarten (serviced offices). Our services include - but are not limited to - the management and administration of a various kind of entities (including funds and SPVs), corporate secretarial services, legal and financial support, accounting, compliance related services, and board room assistance. Our offices in each of our locations are well organized with highly educated and experienced staff but in limited numbers, making us big enough to provide a seamless global service, yet small enough to stay agile.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Trustmoore ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Junior Legal Account Manager bij Trustmoore.