The Junior Financial Account Manager (JFAM) works closely with the Financial Account Managers and Legal Account Managers in order to continuously exceed our clients’ expectations. The JFAM will be responsible for managing the financial activities concerning a diverse client portfolio and oversee a wide range of administrative and financial responsibilities of a rapidly growing portfolio of client companies. The JFAM is expected to continuously develop both personally as well as professionally and deliver added value to the financial discipline within Trustmoore and contribute to the further growth of our office.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Set-up and maintain financial administrations, databases and other reporting systems;
• Prepare periodic financial reports, budgets and cash flow statements;
• Cash management including management of bank accounts and payment instructions;
• Prepare statutory financial reports as well as client-specific reports;
• Prepare and file VAT and Tax returns;
• Maintain an organized planning of work to ensure timely and accurate filing of administrative records;
• Maintain close contact with auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other external parties in order to obtain the required information for reporting purposes;
• Preform miscellaneous finance and administrative tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements.
For the above-mentioned position, the ideal candidate will have:
• Must be able to independently prepare financial statements;
• Have a Bachelor/ Masters in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent;
• Have a minimum of 1 year relevant work experience;
• Have knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (Dutch GAAP);
• Have an entrepreneurial business focus and problem-solving attitude;
• Is self-motivated and able to work independently and as a part of a team.
We are looking for a colleague with a professional, hands-on and independent work mentality, excellent communication and social skills, that is fluent in both Dutch and English (both orally and in writing). Furthermore, work experience in the fiduciary/corporate services sector is deemed an advantage.
Trustmoore offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced and international working environment where entrepreneurial spirit and fun are two of the core values. We offer a competitive salary and (international) career opportunities.
Trustmoore is a privately owned corporate services provider that offers management, administrative and corporate services in various jurisdictions to a variety of corporate, institutional and private clients.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Trustmoore ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Junior Financial Account manager bij Trustmoore.