The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn, have a flexible approach to their work and will see their career progressing on an international path.
Working within a young, international environment, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Be responsible for managing, coaching and training up to 4 (Senior) Client Services Accountants, along with the General Manager;
• Coordinate the day-to day work of and advise the team;
• Ensure at all time the provision of high quality services to clients;
• Review monthly / quarterly / semi-annual financial statements for client companies as well as annual financial statements;
• Review tax and/or VAT-returns;
• Ensure proper financial records are maintained for all client companies/structures;
• Ensure all compliance requirements on your client’s files are in accordance with Anti Money Laundering and statutory regulations;
• On-boarding of new clients;
• Acting as a director for client companies;
• Attend client meetings and Board of Directors meetings as required.
• Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance or professional qualification in Accounting;
• At least 7 years of relevant working experience in a Trust, Accounting Services in the Netherlands;
• Strong working knowledge of Dutch GAAP, (IFRS would be an advantage);
• Fluency in English is a must - any other language would be an advantage;
• A service-orientated, dynamic, people person with ability to build client relationships;
• Be highly organised with a systematic work method and good attention to detail;
• Have an ability to delegate, to plan and organise workload, to meet deadlines, taking into account relative priorities;
• Have excellent relationship skills and an international outlool.
Centralis Group is a market leading outsourced corporate services provider. Founded in 2006, Centralis is headquartered in Luxembourg with offices in the Cayman Islands, France, Ireland, Hungary, Romania, Switzerland (Geneva, Lucerne, Neuchâtel, Schaffhausen, Zug and Zurich), The Netherlands and the USA. The group also has a US desk in New York, a UK desk in London and a Canadian desk.
Centralis employs highly experienced, multi-lingual professionals across all our jurisdictions. Our team has been selected from a diverse background, focusing on financial, investment and legal professionals with an exemplary client services track record. With such a wealth of international experience, we are able to deliver a bespoke suite of corporate, treasury and administrative services to our clients.
Centralis Netherlands B.V., a trust company licensed under the Dutch Central Bank, is a fast growing company providing corporate administrative and domiciliation services. Our client base includes private equity, real estate and hedge fund organisations, private and public international corporation houses and high net worth individuals.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Centralis ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Account Manager bij Centralis.