As a Trust Officer at Centralis you will work in a demanding, growing and international environment. Centralis provides corporate, treasury and administrative services to a range of renowned international corporate clients. You report directly to the Team Manager and will be responsible for day-to-day relationship management of your own client portfolio, take on (financial) administrative matters, prepare and review various financial statements and management accounting reports.
As a Trust Officer you cooperate with internal and external stakeholders on ad-hoc tasks and initiate projects and process improvements. You also maintain contact with (financial) executives, business departments, tax and supervisory authorities, continuously monitor your clients regulatory compliance, organize and manage board meetings.
As a Trust Officer you will be challenged to develop yourself within your role and the company. The ideal candidate has at least 3 years experience in finance, accounting or audit. Fluency in English, both written and verbal, is required. Within Centralis you need a solution driven attitude, strong intercultural communication skills and the right motivation to excel in this dynamic environment.
- Manage day-to-day client administrative matters;
- Prepare financial statements and consolidated accounts;
- Prepare/review management accounting reports;
- Prepare/review corporate tax and VAT returns;
- Ensure the clients in your portfolio are fully compliant with local regulations;
- Maintain contact with clients and third parties;
- Manage the board meeting process;
- Prepare/review corporate/compliance/legal documents.
- Minimum four years’ professional experience in accounting, ideally in a trust company or audit firm;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (and preferably in Dutch also);
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and accounting software(s);
- Strong organizational skills;
- Flexible and proactive;
- Ability to work in a small team and to take the initiative;
- Strong motivation to work in a fast-growing, dynamic and challenging environment.
Centralis Group is a market leading outsourced corporate services provider. Founded in 2006, Centralis is headquartered in Luxembourg with offices in Amsterdam, Budapest, Dublin, Luxembourg, New-York, Romania, Switzerland, France, United Arab Emirates and Cayman Islands. Our team of highly-experienced professionals employs a wealth of international know-how to deliver a bespoke suite of corporate, financial and administrative services to our clients.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Centralis ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Trust Officer/Financial Account Manager bij Centralis.